When it comes to sales and marketing, it's hard for a startup to know where to start:
- Should we sell direct or through channels?
- Should we hire our own sales people or outsource to a sales agency?
- What tools do we need to make those first reference sales happen?
- How can we generate leads when we don't have a marketing budget?
- Where does PR fit, and how do we find high-quality, affordable PR resources?
And that's usually just the tip of the iceberg.
The people behind Euresto Partners have helped many companies
to answer these questions and go on to build successful businesses. Companies like McAfee,
Dr Solomon's Software (acquired by McAfee), Symantec, Trend Micro, Reasoning, and PestPatrol
(acquired by Computer Associates).
We've also set up international channel networks in Europe, Asia and Latin America,
implemented business development partnerships with companies like Yahoo, Microsoft and HP,
even created business plans, provided operational support and helped to raise venture capital.
So if you have more questions than answers, contact us.
Chances are we have at least some of the answers.